Monday, October 27, 2008

The Halloween party

I went to my Granny's house a few days ago. A few minutes later my cousins, Garrett and Kyle came. I was happy that they finally came. We bobbed for apples. It was fun. I caught them with my teeth on the stem. And after that we played lots of games with each other. But then my aunt said, "You only have ten more minutes left to play and so play while you have time." And so we played for ten minutes. And after that she told us to pick a color. I picked green. My cousin, Garrett picked red. My cousin, Kyle picked yellow. The game was that we picked up the toys of the colors that we picked. And if there were some colors that we didn't pick, we just left them on the floor. Then it was time for my cousins to leave and I stayed with my Granny for a few minutes. And finally, Dad came to pick me up! Before we left, Granny gave us goodie bags. But my mom left it there and it was an accident. Bye!

And by the way, please check out my new poll.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That's a great story, Jackson! In school, Anna is learning how to write detailed stories that are interesting to the reader. You did a good job! And on top of that, you left me wanting more...

I want to know if you ever got the goodie bag and what was in it.

gale said...

Your Halloween party sounds like lots of fun. And I am proud that you helped to clean up. I would have picked green too. How are you going to dress for Halloween? I bet you go as Anakin. Be sure and tell us all about it.....Aunt Gale