Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My strep throat

I have a strep throat. But I don't care because I don't fee like I even have it! And I don't have to go to school until Thursday! It's cool for me but it might not be for other kids because I don't like school. I have been staying home with my mom and baby brother. I have played video games because I was sick because my mom let me! I had to go to the doctor. I had to wait 35 minutes for the doctor to call me! And then the doctor finally called me, thankfully. Because I wanted to get that over with. The nurse had to stick a Q-tip in my mouth. It was so yucky! I have to take a VERY VERY yucky medicine. I don't even want to taste it.

2 comments:

gale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gale said...

Jackson, I am sorry you are sick, but I'm glad you don't feel sick. I'm also glad you get a little break from school. Don't be too hard on Mom....you know she's really too old for all that bowling and tennis. Get well soon.....Love you, Aunt Gale


Oh, I had to delete the first post cause I spelled a word wrong.....